Monday, November 7, 2011

i'm still here

so I haven't blogged for a while. probably because i have a new dog. although that is kind of a lame excuse because stories about him are pretty dag-gone funny too. Like how he fell down the stairs and slid 3 feet on his face, only to jump back up and look at me like, what now?

But really, who wants to hear more dog stories. i am getting ready to move. i hate packing and moving. i really can't say which one i hate more.  i equate it to having my toenails pulled out with pliers. then shoved back into my toes. painful and makes you go, um why are you doing that? i have many great reasons I am sure for moving to the big exciting city, but sitting here procrastinating while i drink a glass of wine, it's hard to think of any :)

what else to tell you? work is eh, only so so, i like the people i work with and going in everyday doesn't exactly make me physically ill, but mostly, i am just bored and am not sure how i have been doing this navy thing for NINE YEARS. wow, that is way too long. i was ready to get out even before i get in, yet you do a somewhat good job, and some great fabulous boss convinces you that this is just the best thing ever and someday i could end up as captain of a ship and wouldn't that just be the most like, fabulous thing ever?

um, no. not for me. i really want to go start my real life soon, so i need to stop putting it off with this navy thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment