Thursday, April 28, 2011

Alone time

I was sitting at home alone today and realized something. I used to be one of those people that hated being alone, but now I revel in it. I love having my time to myself to do whatever strikes my fancy, even if it's drinking too much wine and watching all the crappy TV shows that I am completely addicted to. I have noticed though, that when I am completely alone, all sense of good behavior goes completely out the window.  My mother will be horrified by this.  I walk around naked after throwing my clothes from the day in the washer. I use my finger to really get deep and dig out those painful stalagmite boogers (you may be grossed out by that, but you KNOW you do it too). I regularly sneeze without covering my mouth. I pull a standard old lady move and actually lift my butt to really let out one of those good satisfying farts. Hmm, its interesting to realize that I have only named rather gross things. Makes you wonder how people find a partner who wants to sit around with them listening to their farts and avoiding their sneeze juice. Or maybe you learn to cover up those completely comfortable parts of yourself. I certainly hope not though. :) I like my complete lack of decorum.

No comments:

Post a Comment