Saturday, April 2, 2011

Pameela comes to visit!

My friend Pameela came to visit this weekend. We had a blast hanging out and drinking a beaucoup amount of vino. The best thing about hanging out with her is that we have the same sense of humor and make the same idiotic jokes. A good example of this is that fact that we call each other Pameela. We took a road trip once and for whatever reason, our road haze led us to think that quoting Borat was hilarious. Did I mention that Pameela has never seen it? Now we talk to each other in a terrible Russian accent and call each other Pameela. This has been going on for a year and we still think it's freaking hilarious. 

We just finished watching the movie Black Swan. I am still trying to figure out what the f was going on? Was she schizophrenic? Or hallucinating? I thought for a while that the whole thing was a dream. All I know is that it was just plain bizarre. We watched it and the whole time we kept looking at each other with a "what the hell is going on" look. And it was one of those movies that ends, abruptly, and you still are totally clueless. I agree that Natalie Portman should've gotten an Oscar, because she was a believable crazy cooke. 

1 comment:

  1. I think I had dreams about that movie...just because it was so wack. I think she had multiple personalities or something and that her overbearing mom made her go off the deep end. Crazy ballerinas! Eat a freakin sandwich already!!! No wonder she was psycho! - posted by Pameela

    ReplyDelete